O N - D E M A N D W E B I N A R
2022: The year of work-life integration
Strategies and technologies to improve your mental health
We hosted a 1-hour live webinar with an expert panel from Bravely-Mental Health, RecruitingDaily.com, Beat, and SafetyWing to talk about strategies and technologies to improve you and your employees mental health in the New Year.
Any one moment at work can be a make-or-break. These experiences can collectively build—or erode—a company’s culture and performance. While, addressing mental health has always been critical, it’s now at the forefront, and the time to act is now. You and your employees need individual support, skill development, and a program that scales for everyone in order to grow as a collective unit.
We have invited some of the foremost experts in the industry including Melissa Ng, CEO and Founder of Bravely-Mental Health, William Tincup, President of recruitingdaily.com, and Marialena Savvopoulou, Total Rewards Senior Analyst at Beat to dive into the following topics:
- Methods to support you and your employee’s well-being and development
- Techniques and technologies to address mental health across your whole-population
- How addressing mental health can transform your culture
- Driving greater performance, engagement, and retention
This event has been brought to you by SafetyWing
SafetyWing is your home country on the internet. We’re here to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone.
SafetyWing provides travel and health insurance designed for remote workers, digital nomads, and frequent travelers.
Have questions or want to know more? Schedule a chat with a remote health expert!
Health Insurance for Remote Teams
The first fully equipped health insurance that works for your remote and borderless employees.
- Add your team to the same plan, regardless of location.
- Any hospitals - Use insurance at any private or public hospital, or doctor, in the world.
- Medical history disregarded - We cover pre-existing conditions.
- 96% client retention rate - NPS 10x higher than industry average.
- Dynamic enough to add and remove members any time.