O N - D E M A N D W E B I N A R
The Borderless Company
How to Address Taxes, Visas, and Benefits for Your Borderless Employees
We hosted a 1-hour live webinar with an expert panel from Global RCG, Greenback Tax Services, Work From Anywhere, and SafetyWing to talk about how to address taxes, visas, and benefits for your borderless employees.
Does your organization have employees or contractors in two or more countries? Do you enable employees to work from any country? If that is how your company is currently operating or something you are actively considering, you’ve likely looked into setting up a borderless infrastructure.
While there are certainly a lot of reasons to become borderless, it’s not all easy. To help you better understand how to overcome those challenges, we’ve assembled an panel of the foremost experts on cross-border benefits, taxes, and visas to discuss the following topics:
- Reasons to become a borderless company
- Challenges borderless organizations face
- Setting up your infrastructure to remain compliant
- Addressing taxes, visas, and benefits available to borderless employees
This event has been brought to you by SafetyWing
SafetyWing is your home country on the internet. We’re here to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone.
SafetyWing provides travel and health insurance designed for remote workers, digital nomads, and frequent travelers.
Have questions or want to know more? Schedule a chat with a remote health expert!
Health Insurance for Remote Teams
The first fully equipped health insurance that works for your remote and borderless employees.
- Add your team to the same plan, regardless of location.
- Any hospitals - Use insurance at any private or public hospital, or doctor, in the world.
- Medical history disregarded - We cover pre-existing conditions.
- 96% client retention rate - NPS 10x higher than industry average.
- Dynamic enough to add and remove members any time.