O N - D E M A N D W E B I N A R
Remote and Borderless Benefits
How to attract, hire, pay, and provide benefits across borders
We hosted a 1-hour live webinar with an expert panel from Oyster, SafetyWing, Firstbase, and Ben to help you attract, hire, pay, and provide benefits across borders.
The shift to remote work has opened the door for organizations to hire the best talent, no matter where they are located in the world. But, how do you set your self up to be attractive to global talent? What kind of infrastructure do you need to remain compliant? What can you do to keep top global talent?
In this webinar we answered these questions and dove into the the following topics:
- Setting up a compliant global infrastructure
- How to attract and hire top talent across borders
- Answer the growing questions around how much to pay employees based on geographic location
- What types of benefits can help attract and retain top performing global talent
This event has been brought to you by SafetyWing
SafetyWing is your home country on the internet. We’re here to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone.
SafetyWing provides travel and health insurance designed for remote workers, digital nomads, and frequent travelers.
Have questions or want to know more? Schedule a chat with a remote health expert!
Health Insurance for Remote Teams
The first fully equipped health insurance that works for your remote and borderless employees.
- Add your team to the same plan, regardless of location.
- Any hospitals - Use insurance at any private or public hospital, or doctor, in the world.
- Medical history disregarded - We cover pre-existing conditions.
- 96% client retention rate - NPS 10x higher than industry average.
- Dynamic enough to add and remove members any time.