O N - D E M A N D W E B I N A R
Is Asynchronous the Future?
Everything to know about an async work environment
We hosted a live expert webinar panel with Doist, Klaus, SoWork, and SafetyWing to walk through everything there is to know about async work.
Do you ever find yourself working on your daily deliverables and find yourself getting disrupted by meetings or chat messages? Asynchronous work might be for you.
Asynchronous work is essentially an arrangement in which the employee and employer are not on the same schedule. This means that one can complete tasks at any time during a day and not be bound by a 9-5 schedule. The main benefit of this type of work is that it can help employees achieve better work-life balance.
In this webinar, our expert panel will focus on the following topics:
- What is async work?
- Benefits of asynchronous work
- How to switch from a synchronous to asynchronous work environment
- Essential tools than an async team needs to thrive
Ready to give async work a try? Watch today!
This event has been brought to you by SafetyWing
SafetyWing is your home country on the internet. We’re here to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone.
SafetyWing provides travel and health insurance designed for remote workers, digital nomads, and frequent travelers.
Have questions or want to know more? Schedule a chat with a remote health expert!
Health Insurance for Remote Teams
The first fully equipped health insurance that works for your remote and borderless employees.
- Add your team to the same plan, regardless of location.
- Any hospitals - Use insurance at any private or public hospital, or doctor, in the world.
- Medical history disregarded - We cover pre-existing conditions.
- 96% client retention rate - NPS 10x higher than industry average.
- Dynamic enough to add and remove members any time.