O N - D E M A N D W E B I N A R
Hiring for Hyper Growth
How to find the right people to grow your business
We hosted a 1-hour live webinar with an expert panel from SafetyWing and Perchpeek to talk about how to support and relocate employees in the time of war, pandemic, and natural disasters.
We’ve become all too familiar with crises around the world over the last few years in our dealings with COVID, war, and environmental disasters. Unfortunately, 51% of organizations admit they still don’t have a crisis management playbook.
Ever heard the phrase, “Hope for the best but prepare for the worst”? Many things can warrant a crisis response plan. Oftentimes, these are new events that we haven’t dealt with before. So, while we can all hope for the best, the best way to deal with the worst is preparation.
Whether you are an owner/founder, HR leader, or an executive, it is your responsibility to make sure your company and employees are safe. To help you build your response plan our experts discussed the following topics:
- Program management – Who’s in charge when disaster strikes?
- Assessing your risks and planning a response
- Implementation and ongoing training
- Testing program viability
- Continuous and routine improvements
This event has been brought to you by SafetyWing
SafetyWing is your home country on the internet. We’re here to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone.
SafetyWing provides travel and health insurance designed for remote workers, digital nomads, and frequent travelers.
Have questions or want to know more? Schedule a chat with a remote health expert!
Health Insurance for Remote Teams
The first fully equipped health insurance that works for your remote and borderless employees.
- Add your team to the same plan, regardless of location.
- Any hospitals - Use insurance at any private or public hospital, or doctor, in the world.
- Medical history disregarded - We cover pre-existing conditions.
- 96% client retention rate - NPS 10x higher than industry average.
- Dynamic enough to add and remove members any time.