O N - D E M A N D W E B I N A R
Creating Geographical Pay Equality
How to navigate pay for remote workers based on their location
We hosted a 1-hour live webinar with an expert panel from Remote, Carta, Doist and SafetyWing to talk about how to navigate pay for remote workers based on their location.
How do you pay remote employees? With equal salaries? Compensate based on geographic differentials? At the end of the day, you need a compensation strategy that works for the company, employees, and even in attracting new remote talent.
Let’s face it, employees and candidates hold all of the power right now. This power balance is at the core of “the great resignation” and job shift. So, now is the time to appease your people. But, does that mean retrofitting a compensation strategy for each individual? In this webinar, our expert panel addressed these questions by focusing on the following topics:
- Current state of geographical pay for remote workers
- Equal salaries vs geographic pay differentials
- How to determine geographic pay differentials
- Creating a tailored compensation strategy that scales
- Addressing other types of compensation like benefits, tax, and equity across borders
This event has been brought to you by SafetyWing
SafetyWing is your home country on the internet. We’re here to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone.
SafetyWing provides travel and health insurance designed for remote workers, digital nomads, and frequent travelers.
Have questions or want to know more? Schedule a chat with a remote health expert!
Health Insurance for Remote Teams
The first fully equipped health insurance that works for your remote and borderless employees.
- Add your team to the same plan, regardless of location.
- Any hospitals - Use insurance at any private or public hospital, or doctor, in the world.
- Medical history disregarded - We cover pre-existing conditions.
- 96% client retention rate - NPS 10x higher than industry average.
- Dynamic enough to add and remove members any time.