O N - D E M A N D W E B I N A R
Why Flexible Work is the Way to Go in 2023
How to offer flexible work as an employee benefit while keeping engagement high
We hosted a live expert webinar panel with SafetyWing, Flowspace, Hitmarker, and CXC Global to talk about why flexible work is the way to go in 2023.
Working remote, agile, or hybrid? Have employees working in two or more countries? If you answered yes to either of these questions, flexible work might be right for your organization.
Flexible working has a lot of positives for employees like work/life balance, dedication to their role, and ultimately their mental health. But what does flexible work mean for organizations? What effect can it have on productivity and employee engagement? For organizations looking to dip their toes in the water first, managing flexible work through formal requests might be the way to go while many organizations have opted to move to a fully flexible working environment.
Whatever your situation is, our expert panelists are here to help you navigate your move to flexible by focusing on the following discussion topics:
- Pros and cons of offering flexible work
- Types of companies flexible work is best for
- Restricting flexible work vs fully flexible work
- How to keep employees productive and engaged
Curious about flexible work? Watch today!
This event has been brought to you by SafetyWing
SafetyWing is your home country on the internet. We’re here to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone.
SafetyWing provides travel and health insurance designed for remote workers, digital nomads, and frequent travelers.
Have questions or want to know more? Schedule a chat with a remote health expert!
Health Insurance for Remote Teams
The first fully equipped health insurance that works for your remote and borderless employees.
- Add your team to the same plan, regardless of location.
- Any hospitals - Use insurance at any private or public hospital, or doctor, in the world.
- Medical history disregarded - We cover pre-existing conditions.
- 96% client retention rate - NPS 10x higher than industry average.
- Dynamic enough to add and remove members any time.