O N - D E M A N D W E B I N A R
Feeling Alone While Working Remotely?
Top things you can do to combat loneliness
We hosted a live expert webinar panel with Bravely, Mindletic, Blend Me, Unlock, and SafetyWing to bring you the top things you can do to combat loneliness.
While remote work continues to popularize, and for good reason, it certainly comes with its own set of difficulties. One significant disadvantage is how remote work affects mental and physical well-being. We all know that feeling when we are sitting at our desk and it feels like no one is there. It’s a really lonely feeling.
But, we can fight loneliness by making slight changes in our daily working lives. In this webinar, our expert panel will address loneliness by focusing on the following topics:
- Primary contributors to loneliness in remote workers
- Creating a daily routine and schedule structure
- Building remote relationships with colleagues and managers
- Getting out of the house and taking breaks
- The best apps that address loneliness
Ready to beat loneliness? Watch today!
This event has been brought to you by SafetyWing
SafetyWing is your home country on the internet. We’re here to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone.
SafetyWing provides travel and health insurance designed for remote workers, digital nomads, and frequent travelers.
Have questions or want to know more? Schedule a chat with a remote health expert!
Health Insurance for Remote Teams
The first fully equipped health insurance that works for your remote and borderless employees.
- Add your team to the same plan, regardless of location.
- Any hospitals - Use insurance at any private or public hospital, or doctor, in the world.
- Medical history disregarded - We cover pre-existing conditions.
- 96% client retention rate - NPS 10x higher than industry average.
- Dynamic enough to add and remove members any time.