O N - D E M A N D W E B I N A R
Building a Borderless Workforce
We hosted a live webinar with an expert panel from Remote, SafetyWing, Remote-How, and Bravely to help you build a high performing borderless workforce.
The game has changed as remote work has normalized. Jobseekers are still looking for security in their careers but prioritize the ability to work remote. Large, well-known companies are no longer the only ones with access to a pipeline of high quality talent. Remote work has opened the doors for small and medium-sized businesses to go out and find the best talent, no matter where they are in the world.
So, how can you start finding pools of talent around globe and retaining them once hired? In this expert panel discussion, we covered the following:
- How to attract world-class remote employees and contractors
- Techniques to hire and onboard remote talent
- How to provide security through benefits across borders
This event has been brought to you by SafetyWing
SafetyWing is your home country on the internet. We’re here to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone.
SafetyWing provides travel and health insurance designed for remote workers, digital nomads, and frequent travelers.
Have questions or want to know more? Schedule a chat with a remote health expert!
Health Insurance for Remote Teams
The first fully equipped health insurance that works for your remote and borderless employees.
- Add your team to the same plan, regardless of location.
- Any hospitals - Use insurance at any private or public hospital, or doctor, in the world.
- Medical history disregarded - We cover pre-existing conditions.
- 96% client retention rate - NPS 10x higher than industry average.
- Dynamic enough to add and remove members any time.