O N - D E M A N D W E B I N A R
Mastering the Art of Remote-First Culture
How to Successfully Transition Your Organization
On July 18th, we hosted a 1-hour live webinar with an expert panel from Strider, NomadX, and SafetyWing to walk through what it takes to successfully transition your team and master remote-first culture.
Are you ready to embrace the future of work and unlock the full potential of remote-first culture? In this highly anticipated webinar, we will guide you through the essential steps and strategies to successfully transition your organization into a thriving remote-first environment.
Led by industry experts and seasoned professionals, this webinar is designed to provide you with practical insights, best practices, and actionable tips to master the art of remote-first culture. Whether you are just starting your remote journey or looking to enhance your existing practices, this webinar is a must-attend event.
Key highlights of the webinar:
- Understanding the principles and benefits of remote-first culture
- Overcoming common challenges and roadblocks in the transition process
- Establishing effective communication and collaboration practices in a remote-first setting
- Nurturing a sense of community and belonging within remote teams
- Implementing tools and technologies to enhance productivity and collaboration
- Fostering trust and accountability in a remote work environment
- Strategies for effective remote leadership and team management
This event has been brought to you by SafetyWing
SafetyWing is your home country on the internet. We’re here to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone.
SafetyWing provides travel and health insurance designed for remote workers, digital nomads, and frequent travelers.
Have questions or want to know more? Schedule a chat with a remote health expert!
Health Insurance for Remote Teams
The first fully equipped health insurance that works for your remote and borderless employees.
- Add your team to the same plan, regardless of location.
- Any hospitals - Use insurance at any private or public hospital, or doctor, in the world.
- Medical history disregarded - We cover pre-existing conditions.
- 96% client retention rate - NPS 10x higher than industry average.
- Dynamic enough to add and remove members any time.