O N - D E M A N D W E B I N A R
2023 Benefits Selection
Which benefits should you be considering for your remote team?
We hosted a live expert webinar panel with Omnipresent, BentoHR, Outsite, and SafetyWing to talk through which employee benefits you should consider for 2023.
It’s that time of year… 2023 benefits planning time, that is! This year is unique in that the way we support our employees is changing, and changing fast, with the increasing trend in distributed workforces.
The move to distributed, remote, and even borderless teams is guiding us towards a new focus on benefits focused on flexibility, the tools and technologies needed to succeed, and both mental and physical wellness. But, let’s also not forget the market trends, like increasing healthcare costs.
In this webinar, we covered:
- Employee benefits gaining in popularity
- How to give distributed employees flexibility
- Benefits that provide employees with the tools needed to be successful
- Market trends like rising healthcare costs
Ready to modernize your benefits for the new year? Watch today!
This event has been brought to you by SafetyWing
SafetyWing is your home country on the internet. We’re here to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone.
SafetyWing provides travel and health insurance designed for remote workers, digital nomads, and frequent travelers.
Have questions or want to know more? Schedule a chat with a remote health expert!
Health Insurance for Remote Teams
The first fully equipped health insurance that works for your remote and borderless employees.
- Add your team to the same plan, regardless of location.
- Any hospitals - Use insurance at any private or public hospital, or doctor, in the world.
- Medical history disregarded - We cover pre-existing conditions.
- 96% client retention rate - NPS 10x higher than industry average.
- Dynamic enough to add and remove members any time.